In order to reinforce our Enterprise Content Management team, we are currently looking for a SharePoint Administrator who will be part of our technical team and who will be responsible for the administration and maintenance of our on-premises SharePoint infrastructure.
More specifically, you will have the opportunity to:
- Set-up and maintain SharePoint services, sites and site collections, as well as all associated databases and services. This includes establishing and maintaining end-user access policy and permissions
- Maintain integrity, reliability and high availability of access to a large volume of information
- Support back-up and recovery practices and ensure regular server health checks
- Provide and update documentation of SharePoint configuration and architecture
- Maintain awareness of emerging technologies, product and enterprise road maps and industry trends
- Perform special projects and initiatives as assigned
To fit in the role, you also:
- Have at least 5 years of proven experience working as a SharePoint Administrator and you know all about SharePoint 2016
- Have a good understanding of SharePoint as a document management system with a first proven experience managing large volumes of documents
- Are able to develop Powershell scripts
- Have good knowledge in SQL
- Ideally hold a Microsoft certificate
- Are a structured and organised person with good project management skills
- Are able to communicate with various stakeholders and to keep your team informed about your work on a regular basis
We want to hear from you! Join us and...
- Develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan.
- Profit from our Global network for career opportunities.
- Customize your career with internal mobility possibilities.
- Team up with dynamic and energetic professionals within a challenging and knowledge-sharing environment.
What impact will you make?