SharePoint Consultant - Banking sector - FR/EN
NSI -CEGEKA Group is based in Luxembourg and Belgium. The company will be celebrating its 25th anniversary in 2018. NSI is a provider of value-added IT services (Agile application development, ERP, Cloud infrastructure, professional services) for the private and public sectors.
We are looking for a SharePoint Consultant - FR/EN:
Integrate the SharePoint Competence Center to ensure the evolution and the integration of the platform in a Bank application landscape. Guarantee the evolution and the coherence of the information architecture in the respect of the platform governance
Your main activities
- Lead and facilitate information gathering sessions to validate business cases, gather and document business and functional objectives
- Recommend technology strategy by understanding key client objectives, diagnosing and mapping client requirements, articulating solution risks and barriers, recommending delivery approaches, preparing time and cost estimates, and planning full project life cycle
- Implement solutions by building prototypes, components and custom designs; migrate data maintaining technical integrity and consistency; documenting.
- Validate system performance by developing and conducting test scripts; completing bug fixes
- Manage customer relationship by answering questions, resolving concerns and issues in full conformity with architecture standards and frameworks
- Increase organization effectiveness by identifying opportunities to leverage solutions across multiple engagements
- Improve information sharing through awareness of emerging technologies and evaluating their applicability to business goals and operational requirements
At least 3 years demonstrating the following key skills
- Strong knowledge of
- SharePoint Server 2013 (a good knowledge of SharePoint Server 2016 is an advantage) including Farm/Web architecture, Sites, Lists/Libraries, Views, Web Parts (List Views, CQWP, DFWP, Search Web Parts, etc.), Content Types, Columns, Managed Metadata Service, Search Service, User Profile, My Site, Publishing Infrastructure, and Workflows
- C# and ASP.NET (.NET 3.5 and 4.0) SharePoint development (custom ASPX pages, Web Parts, Workflows, Event Receivers, BCS/BDC, etc.)
- custom SharePoint Master Pages, Page Layouts and controls development.
- Experience with
- HTML5 and CSS3 development
- XSLT, CAML, SOAP, Rest, and JSON
- distributed n-tier application architectures design and development
- Understanding of
- products such as Microsoft ADFS, Project server, Forms server, InfoPath, etc.
- access management thorough custom claims providers (SharePoint or ADFS based)
- SQL Server 2012 and 2016 databases
- service-oriented architectures
The current landscape:
- Intranet / secured intranet / collaboration sites,
- Internet Marketing site for clients
In the coming months the activities will be:
- Functional developments on the current landscape, for the different lines of the Bank,
- Migration project of the whole SharePoint platform on a new network - Target SharePoint version to validate (2013 or 2016)
- BAC+5 or equivalent in the IT development area
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (English & French)
- Self-motivated and flexible. Excellent interpersonal skills for one-on-one or group situations.
- Excellent organization, tracking, and follow-up skills.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills, with ability to function at both the detail and conceptual levels
- Rigorous in the process of oversight and review deliverables to ensure high release quality
- Systematic in documenting the implemented solutions
- Punctual in reporting project status and related risks and issues to the management
- Freelance or Permanent contract
- Starting: ASAP
If you do not receive an answer within 20 days, you will have to consider that we will not proceed with your application.