We are launching a new challenge: to find a driven and talented Business Analyst Banking - Customer Journey Expert!
By becoming part of the team of our Digital department within Sogeti, you will be involved within a multicultural environment in which you will be able to improve your skills by sharing technical knowledge with your future colleagues, on various platforms.
Your mission will be to design, develop and manage services and processes in the scope of the Tribe. You will work in a Squad within an Agile organization and by working together with other experts to achieve the Squad's mission.
Typical responsibilities/activities of a Customer Journey Expert
- To contribute actively to all events of the Agile Way of Working ; you ensure that priorities are made;
- To participate in the Squad and Chapter meetings/events like stand ups, replenishments, and retrospectives;
- To undertake data analyses and interviews and introduce measuring instruments to understand how to improve the customer journeys; you ensure all suggestions for improvements and solutions are validated by data;
- To optimize processes in a customer friendly way to maximize customer and business value;
- To deliver the customer journey strategy, manage the stakeholders, formulate the product/service-, process- and channel policy in line with external regulations, risk and compliance policies;
- To truly understand your products, services, and customer processes end-to-end and keep this knowledge up to date;
- To have deep understanding of the customer journey by monitoring customer satisfaction, availability, costs/revenue and process quality;
- To be involved in resolving customer complaints & incidents;
- To apply your expertise, develop new techniques, new monitoring standards, new products & process and improve current ones.
And in terms of technical know-how?
Understanding business needs and have a deep knowledge on Digital Squad domains.
To succeed in your mission you need
- To have strong communication skills (written & verbal);
- To be creative, analytical & forward thinking with advice capabilities;
- To be dynamic, flexible and well organized;
- To have strong banking knowledge (product and services);
- To be able to interact with a plurality of stakeholders;
- To have a fluency in French and English.
But above all, the desire to invest yourself in the life and the working atmosphere of a team!
5+ years university degree in IT and at least 5 years of professional experience; or any equivalent combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.