- Preparing automation test plan, effort estimation, creating automation test scripts, test data set up, automation test environment set up.
- Executing automation test scripts, dry runs, optimize the script logic for minimal execution time, analyze the automation test results.
- Accountable for developing a deep understanding of systems, solutions and technology associated with the systems in scope
- Responsible for modelling system behavior/attributes performing model optimization to improve scope and functional coverage and maintain models as business requirements change.
- Responsible for utilizing service virtualization tools to enable early testing
- Responsible for development and maintenance of automation test cases using QE automation standards
- Responsible to demonstrate Roi following the automation
- Responsible for following agreed upon processes for test results Storage, defect tracking and defect verification and supporting project metrics tracking
- Responsible for raising quality issues
Skills & Requirements
- In-depth knowledge of a variety of testing techniques and methodologies
- Hands on experience in test case design at different levels (component/service, integration, and end to end/user scenarios)
- Hands on expertise in a variety of test automation frameworks/tools (e.g., Robot Framework, SoapUI, Sift, Selenium, Uft, Leanft), and script development using scripting languages (e.g., Perl, Python, VB, etc.)
- Hands on programming experience (e.g. Java, C, SQL DB querying) and source configuration tools (GIT, SVN, Mks, etc.)
- Experience in a QA/test environment with a focus on technical, automated testing in a variety of environments (distributed, Cloud and Mainframe, business workflows and services/APIs, databases)
- Hands on experience to analyze ecosystems to understand business logic and processes, including data attributes and data business rules
- Very good communication skills; ability to focus and prioritize and solve complex technical problems
- Certification: ISTQB is a plus
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play while learning new skills. You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting projects and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team. Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits (e.g. company car, meal allowance). Voted as the second richest country in the world, Luxembourg offers a high quality of life in a multicultural environment.