As a QA Lead you will be engaged in projects at our customers. You are a Senior specialist in multiple domain of testing, you will work on the following tasks in a self-supportive way
- To estimate, prepare, plan and coordinate all test phases for strategic, regulatory, mandatory or client projects and according to the established Testing Services methodology
- To track test execution progress and adapt the project test approach as required in order to meet project milestones
- Developing a good understanding of the Business and System(s) under test
- Highlight and mitigate the Risks across the Project impacting QA deliveries
- Setup and track the test cases Design & execution via designated test management tool
- Good experiences with HPALM, comfortable to use HPALM to record test results and prepare test summary reports.
- Report and track defects in the issue tracking system (HP-ALM)
- Prepare & distribute daily/weekly status reports.
- Continuous identification of opportunities for improving the team and/or project's testing process and test efficiency, including test automation
- Ideally 5 years acting as Lead/manager
- Able to work independently and perform responsibilities under minimal supervision
- Ability to work in global environment with people from diverse cultural backgrounds
- Proven ability to multitask, manage concurrent global project efforts, and work under pressure situations with minimal supervision in a team environment
- Hands on mindset (ready to act as QA Analyst when required to support Design/Execution)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Communicative, rigorous and organized
- Skills & Requirements:
- Effective Team and/or Project leadership
- Knowledge of testing phases and testing types, Testing Strategy definition
- Knowledge of bug tracking system (e.g. Jira, HP ALM)
- Exposure to Transfer Agency services, Global Custody or Fund Accounting (Investment banking).
Permanent contract, based in Luxembourg