Sogeti is looking for a SOC Analyst to join our company.
As part of the CyberSecurity department composed of smart & dedicated people like yourself who make an impact with both internal and client stakeholders, you will be involved in some of Luxembourg's most innovative projects, from our Security Operation Center in Bertrange.
You will be part of a key team of CyberSecurity professionals, supporting full lifecycle CyberSecurity operations for our customers.
Joining Sogeti means taking a giant leap forward in your career, working with the Best & Brightest that will support your talent.
At Sogeti, consultants can work with a variety of different customers, tools and methodologies; something that would otherwise take many years to gain.
- Handle escalated CyberSecurity incident
- Lead advanced investigations on security alerts and report based with an emphasis on quality and accuracy and always according to SOC process;
- Write reports detailing the findings making sure a clear summary is available for an executive as well as a detailed explanation for any technical contact;
- Determines and supports remediation and recovery efforts;
- Respond to assigned requests;
- Design full cycle use cases (purpose, documentation, design, response);
- Suggest any improvement based on analysis made;
- Leverages emerging threat intelligence (IoCs) to identify affected systems and the scope of the attack;
- Be able to provide solution using various tools (SIEM, scripting, SQL, RegEx...);
- Perform active threat hunting through client event logs searching for an unknown security breach on regular basis;
- Support and cooperate with other SOC teams;
- Keep up to date on latest CyberSecurity technics and threat;
- Be able to manage multiple daily tasks while following agreed SOC processes at the same time;
- Participate in 24/7/365 "on-call" duties;
Skills & Requirements
- Knowledge of computer science: algorithms, data structures, databases, operating systems, networks, and tool development (not production-quality software but scripts);
- Ability to communicate; write clearly and speak authoritatively at different levels of technicality, depending on the kind of audience (business leaders or technical operators);
- Understanding of security operations concepts: perimeter defense, BYOD management, data loss protection, insider threat, kill chain analysis and security metrics;
- Customer oriented;
- Fluent in English, French would be an asset.
- Education: 3+ years university degree in IT and willing to learn in a challenging & innovative environment.