Sogeti is looking for a senior SharePoint Developer to join our company.
As part of the Digital department composed of smart & dedicated people like yourself who make an impact with both internal and client stakeholders, you will get to be involved in the full development project life cycle in our SharePoint center in Bertrange (Luxembourg).
You will truly bring SharePoint to life and you will engage in some of Luxembourg's most innovative projects.
At Sogeti, consultants can work with a variety of different customers, tools and methodologies; something that would otherwise take many years to gain.
- Gathering customer's requirements;
- Estimating the volume of work;
- Elaboration of a solution answering to the customer's need.
Skills & Requirements
- In-depth knowledge of the SharePoint platform 2013, 2016, 2019 and Online (base functionalities, advanced functionalities, release management, etc.);
- Knowledge of Microsoft Teams, Powerautomate, SharePoint Framework, SharePoint Designer, ASP.NET, Developing Web Parts, Features, Web Services and Workflows;
- Practical experience of technologies such as .NET: C#, WPF, WCF, XML, NET Framework 4.0 or higher;
- Very good knowledge of object conception;
- Proven knowledge in Microsoft SQL Server. Knowledge of SSIS would be considered as an asset;
- Any Microsoft certification would be considered as an asset;
- Fluent in English - French would be an asset.
- Education: 3+ years university degree in IT and at least 5 years of professional experience in a similar position; or any equivalent combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
Sogeti: A Presence IN More Than 100 Locations Around The World
Founded in France by Serge Kampf in 1967, Sogeti, part of Capgemini group, focus on the growing local IT market with over 25,000 people in 15 countries.
With more than 50 years of experience and a great expertise of the different sectors of activity, we support companies and organizations in the realization of their ambitions, from the definition of their strategy to the implementation of their operations, through our pragmatic approach, "Value in the making," and our passion for technology.
Sogeti Luxembourg: 750 employees
At Sogeti Luxembourg, leading provider of technology and engineering services in the country, we support the transformation of its customers by relying on its 4 expertise: Security, Testing, Digital, and Infrastructure/Cloud.
We are driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Resolutely multicultural, we strive for diversity and have therefore set up a flexible and responsive organization with 750 employees.
Why Joining Sogeti?
Joining Sogeti means taking a giant leap forward in your career, working with the Best & Brightest that will support your talent while you engage in some of Luxembourg's most innovative projects.
Consultants can work with a variety of different customers, tools and methodologies; something that would otherwise take many years to gain.
Career Development and Training opportunities: We believe that business success is intrinsically linked to your career success.
We want to ensure that when you are on client site that you have the best opportunity to deliver to the highest quality - therefore continuous training is key. As a rapidly growing and evolving business, we offer many opportunities to people who want to learn and stretch themselves. We promote people on merit not tenure. We recognise and reward people for upholding our values and high standards as well as delivering results for our clients and our business.
Thought Leadership & Award-Winning Innovation: If you are a focused individual who wants to continually develop and work alongside industry thought leaders, then you can be part of SogetiLabs which is our Think Tank, a network of over 150 technology leaders from Sogeti worldwide. This is our trend lab that looks for new evolutions driven by new technology. Sogetilabs also carry out in-depth international research about current and future trends, give insight into the impact and application of business and consumer technology. SogetiLabs is part of Applied Innovation Exchange, Capgemini Group's worldwide incubator for innovation.
Competitive salary and benefits package: It includes advantageous fringe benefits (Company car, fuel card, meal allowance, tech conferences...)