We are launching a new challenge: to find a driven and talented Senior Software Tester!
By becoming part of the team of our Digital department within SOGETI, you will be involved within a multicultural environment in which you will be able to improve your skills by sharing technical knowledge with your future colleagues, on various platforms.
Your challenge :
To act as a Software tester and focus on the issues and risks/threats to the quality of the product or project and informs the appropriate stakeholders about them.
Test Planning and Management
- To define and implement test strategy;
- To plan test activities and identify logistics to be put in place;
- To contribute to defect management.
- To design tests that can validate requirements or acceptance criteria;
- To anticipate though ideation on potential issues which can threaten the product quality;
- To maintain test data sources.
- To perform and experiment all planned activities;
- To perform manual and automated testing following activities;
- To learning through exploration and experimentation.
- To produce regular and on request reports tailored to the stakeholder needs;
- To bug reporting and advocacy.
To succeed in your mission you need :
- To have hands-on experience on manual and automation testing (framework Cucumber and Robot Framework);
- To have a practical knowledge of Agile methodology;
- To be able to work independently as well as being a real team player;
- To be open-minded with desire to learn and develop yourself on a both challenging and emerging environment working environment;
- To have a good command in French and English.
But above all, the desire to invest yourself in the life and the working atmosphere of a team!
3+ years university degree in IT and at least 4 years of professional experience; or any equivalent combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.