We are launching a new challenge: to find a driven and talented System Database Specialist!
By becoming part of the team of our Infrastructure/Cloud department within Sogeti, you will be involved within a multicultural environment in which you will be able to improve your skills by sharing technical knowledge with your future colleagues, on various platforms.
You will provide application support for software running in production.
This function includes
- To be a reliable contact person for the projects;
- To drive configuration, troubleshooting, and support for infrastructure;
- To proactively maintain tools for monitoring and support;
- To optimize the automation methods and develop them further;
- To ensure smooth operation for the customer (call readiness, occasional weekends and public holidays);
- To respect strict processes, the respect of target dates is also essential.
Skills & Requirements
And in terms of technical know-how?
- Oracle 12C, 18c and 19c administration ideally OCA and/or Ocp;
- Oracle HA like RAC, ASM and Data Guard;
- Oracle GoldenGate 12C and/or 18.1 administration;
- MySQL administration;
- PostgreSQL administration;
- MongoDB administration.
To succeed in your mission you need:
- To be able to work independently as well as being a real team player;
- To be customer orientation;
- To have a good resistance to stress;
- To have initiative taking skills on both challenging and multi-cultural working environment;
- To be motivated to support planned overtime if requested;
- To have a good command in English - French is real asset.
But above all, the desire to invest yourself in the life and the working atmosphere of a team!
3+ years university degree in IT and at least 8 years of professional experience; or any equivalent combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.