Senior Java Developer/Architect
- Technical analysis and design of the business logic and the presentation layer of new modules.
- Analysis of integration scenarios of the various applications following the SOA paradigm.
- Production of software technical and architectural documentation.
- Construction of new modules, adaptations to existing modules.
- Assistance in testing, evaluation and reporting.
The Java modules will have to respond to JEE compliance and compliance to DG Digit recommendations. Moreover a full activity report has to be provided in regular intervals.
- You have minimum a Bachelor degree in Computer Sciences.
- You have minimum 15 years of experience combining your professional experience and studies.
- You have minimum 6 years of experience with Java/JEE development, UML, XML and SQL.
- You have minimum 2 years of experience in architecture and design of information systems.
- You are fluent in English (a good level in French would be ideal).
If this opportunity speaks to you or if you know someone who would be interested in this opportunity, then don't hesitate to contact me for further information or to apply for this vacancy.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we guarantee the confidentiality of your application.