Tadaweb's engineering team is developing technology that is globally disruptive. Focusing on small data, Tadaweb empowers and leverages the intelligence of humans through replicating and scaling their processes with online data. We help our customers solve real world problems and our front end team builds the critical interfaces between our users and the underlying tech. We put a lot of emphasis on design, usability and user focus to really help our customers in using our products. The mission of the Web Team is to continuously improve the security, performance and accessibility of Tadaweb's technology. We want to delight our users and exceed their expectations.
We are looking for outstanding Web developers to join our young and dynamic team.
- You are a passionate Web frontend developer who keeps up to date with the latest Web trends and developments.
- You are keen to get involved in all stages of the development life cycle, from idea generation to deployment.
- You are comfortable working on a platform that integrates technologies including Angular 5+, Angular-CLI, Angular Material Design, RxJS, Functional Programming, Node.js, WebSocket, Docker, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, and Redis.
- Minimum Requirements:
- MSc in Computer Science / Engineering degree in Computer Science
- Good experience with JS Programming (ES6, TypeScript, RxJS)
- Proficiency in Angular 5+ and Angular-CLI
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Several years of experience in Web development
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with Node.js and task runners like WebPack or TSC
- Experience with Angular Material Design
- Experience with Functional Programming
- Passionate about building user interfaces and creating a great User eXperience
- Experience with Agile development
- Team player that thrives in a diverse and fast moving environment
- Keen to work in a start up environment: work hard, play hard
- Enjoy a good beer
- Be part of a fast-growing startup story
- Fresh fruit, cakes and cookies baked by the founders every week, snacks and drinks
- Flexible working time
- After work drinks every Friday
- And a lot more: an awesome office with an in-house built arcade, table tennis, nerf guns, many team events, toastie parties, etc.