We are looking for talented backend C++ software developers to join our young and dynamic team.
- You are passionate about software development, C++14, C++17 and building small, intercommunicating services.
- You want to work on a brand new platform integrating multiple services using many different, interesting technologies.
- We want you to blow our minds with your inventiveness and your ability to learn new technologies and skills, and your excitement for discussing them.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented concepts (C++)
- Familiarity with GIT Version Control systems
- Good team spirit and communication skills (French or English)
- 4+ years of professional experience
- Familiarity with Rest architecture style and network programming
- Inter-process communication using queue-messaging system (RabbitMQ)
- Notions of Golang
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience with Agile development
- Some knowledge of QT frameworks (signals, slots, QThread...) is a bonus
- Enjoy drinking a good beer :-)
- Be part of a fast-growing startup story
- Cakes and cookies baked by the founders every week
- Fresh fruit
- Flexible working time
- After work drinks every Friday
- And a lot more: an awesome office with an in-house built arcade, table tennis, nerf guns, many team events, toastie parties, etc.