We are looking for a talented DevOps engineer to join our young and dynamic team.
Are you ready to start and destroy Pods on Kubernetes?
Do you think you are capable of performing magic tricks with ETCD?
Do you draw Kibana dashboards on the Windows of your apartment? If so, you should definitely apply!
You will be working with the DevOps team to improve, scale and secure our MicroServices architecture and deployment pipelines.
PS: Also, be prepared to work with some functional programming addicts.
- Solid knowledge of Linux, especially Debian
- Very good knowledge of Docker and containers
- Very good knowledge of Ansible
- Good knowledge of Python
- Good knowledge of GIT
- Good team spirit
- Good English communications skills (oral/written)
- Familiarity with Kubernetes resources
- Familiarity with Key/Value stores (Etcd, Consul)
- Familiarity with Kibana/Logstash/ElasticSearch
- Be part of a fast-growing startup story
- Cakes and cookies baked by the founders every week
- Fresh fruit
- Flexible working time
- After work drinks every Friday
- And a lot more: an awesome office with an in-house built arcade, table tennis, nerf guns, many team events, toastie parties, etc.