There's no one like us in the market today, so we are looking for designers who are excited to tackle unique challenges. We want someone who falls in love with problems, not solutions, has a passion for iterative design and is eager to work across an interconnected suite of products.
A typical work day will see you
- Collaborating with our designers, product managers and key stakeholders to define the strategy, purpose and experience of our products.
- Exploring innovative solutions and developing them using our design process
- Working with other designers to build our growing Design Systems
- A sound knowledge of user-centered design and visual design
- Experience using tolls such as Sketch (or similar) and InVision
- A portfolio showcasing UX and UI work
- Have experience working with motion design
- Possess a good knowledge of Material Design Guidelines and Human Interface Guidelines
- Have knowledge of CSS and HTML
- Enjoy a good beer :-)
- Be part of a fast-growing startup story
- Cakes and cookies baked by the founders every week
- Fresh fruits
- Flexible working time
- After work drinks every Friday
- And a lot more: an awesome office with an in-house built arcade, table tennis, nerf guns, many team events, toastie parties, etc.