We are looking for a talented Linux System Administrator to join our young and dynamic team.
Are you paranoid about your passwords getting stolen? Well, you should be!
Do you believe in automatic container migration and self-healing clusters?
Have you ever thought about protecting your house door with a TLS certificate?
If yes, this is the place for you!
- You will be working with the SysAdmin team to improve and scale our Kubernetes/Docker infrastructure, support the DevOps team and provide them with a solid base for our MicroServices architecture.
- You will explore Cloud solutions, install and configure new servers.
- Solid knowledge of Linux, especially Debian
- Very good knowledge of Docker and containers
- Good knowledge of reverse proxies
- Knowledge of Cloud infrastructures (Azure, AWS, GCE)
- Familiarity with Kubernetes
- Good team spirit
- Good English communications skills (oral/written)
- Familiarity with MongoDB, RabbitMQ, ELK
- Familiarity with Prometheus & Grafana
- Familiarity with Key/Value stores (Etcd, Consul)
- Familiarity with Kibana/Logstash/ElasticSearch
- Be part of a fast-growing startup story
- Cakes and cookies baked by the founders every week
- Fresh fruit
- Flexible working time
- After work drinks every Friday
- And a lot more: an awesome office with an in-house built arcade, table tennis, nerf guns, many team events, toastie parties, etc.