The candidate will be in charge of Security and Technology choices:
- Designing Tech Infrastructure from Research team's deliveries (POC codebase, Specs, White/Yellow papers)
- Implementing the production ready product: Secure and efficient
- Hiring Engineers (test, DevOps, backend, security engineers) that will implement your architecture
- Expected deliveries of your team
- Technology benchmarking for the implementation of our new product
- Technology Specs
- Setup Dev, test, Prod environments
- Design Tests strategy all over the production chain
- Maintaining Security, Availability of services
- Organize audits lead by external services.
- Admin: Cost benchmarking, building Expected costs sheet.
- Manage Admin rights.
- Tech Documentation
- Scaling a top Product team
- 5 years of experiences as Architect/Security on a product with degree of security required and large number of users. (Banking systems, Privacy heavy consumer products)
- 3 years of experiences as Technical Manager
- DevOps skills and interest is a plus
- Languages: English, French is a plus