Taleo Consulting - Dev Ops
Freelance, Durée indéterminée, Durée déterminée
> 2 ans d'expérience
The candidate will oversee:
- Working with Product Manager to define and implement our Dev, test, Prod environments for the Product and Research team.
- Defining and implementing processes to build a consistent and efficient collaboration between our Research team and our Product team.
- Admin: Maintaining and scaling our infrastructure needs.
- Creating internal policies for security. (SSO)
- Creating internal communication supports: onboarding, policies, description of our processes.
- Synchronizing with financial team to provide expected infrastructure costs
- 3 years of experiences as DevOps on a product with high degree of security required and large number of users. (Banking systems, Privacy heavy consumer products)
- Languages: French, English
Taleo is a consulting firm specialized in financial services. With offices in Paris and Luxembourg, we have a full coverage of the industry through our dedicated practices: Strategy and organizational transformation, Governance and programme management, Business support, Operation Support and Information System management. Our flexibility and reactivity combined with our industry expertise, solution-oriented mind-set and best-in-class transformation skills ensure our clients a high level of delivery.
Lire la suite
Our fields of expertise:
-Risk & Compliance (Solvency II, Mifid II, FATCA/CRS, CRD IV, Basel III,Priips, BCBS 239, IFRS 9 etc.)
-Governance -Financial Information System -Software integration services (Triple'A, Calypso, Kondor+, Multifonds etc)
-Design & Development