- You will perform 'on-site' fixed broadband services installations/repairs to improve opportunities identification and benchmark, coach field technicians and manage other Tango areas according to a pre-defined training program.
- Your primary objective is enhancing the quality of services that are being provided to the end customers and Support all other field force management functions as necessary.
- You will be responsible to perform tasks related to:
- Field auditing
- Control & reporting
- Training development
- Continuous improvement
- and provide Support for other field force management functions such as:
- 3rd parties management
- Processes & procedures
- Project management
- Customer management
- Contract management
- Logistics management
- Systems & tools management
- Invoicing & billing
- Legal & regulatory issues
- High school diploma with telecommunications installations background
- Experience in fixed broadband services installations/ repairs
- Experienced in network equipment engineering or on-site maintenance
- Comfort in dealing with field force providers, multiple projects and activities in parallel
- Experience working through organizational change and developing and implementing creative solutions
- Fluency in French and English, additional languages are an asset
A professional and stimulating working environment in the telecommunications sector. Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and International level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.