You will be responsible for definition of datacenter infrastructures and architectures for several domains included in technical portfolio. You will be a technical leader in multiple datacenter IT infrastructure domains.
You will assist project and bid teams with technical issues including the definition of needs, benefits, and technical strategy, research & development within the project life-cycle; technical analysis and design; and support of operations staff in executing, testing and rolling-out solutions.
You will also be responsible of defining and maintaining standard architectures for Telindus hosting services.
Your main activities
- Architectural studies and technical documentation, design and review of strategies, policies and best practices
- Participation in product evaluation and project management
- Supervise policies and standard operating procedures (SOP) definition to be used by the operational teams
- Impact assessments for changes
- Technical LifeCycle management of the infrastructure used for the technological domain
- Provides technical lead for concerned technological domains
- In-depth technical knowledge of the concerned domains (Senior Level in network and network security)
- Organizational skills and analytical ability
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; capable of writing purchase justifications, training users in complex topics, making presentations to an internal audience, and interacting positively with upper management
- Team working ability, communication and leadership skills
- Capability to manage small technical projects
- Capable to lead gap analysis in several technical domains in a technical due diligence context
- Capable to produce concise technical documentation
- Solid documentation skills
- Excellent presentation skills as you will be required to present to internal customers as well as the executive team
- Solid problem solving skills required - Fluency in French and English
Desired Qualifications :
- Experience with systems integration and service oriented architecture models
- Experience with Transition and Transformation projects
- TOGAF 9 with Technology Reference Models and Iiirm
- Experience with Core virtualization infrastructure
- Storage technologies
- Network and Security technologies
- Cloud solutions (Public, Private, Hybrid)
- Identity management
A professional and stimulating working environment in the telecommunications sector. Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and International level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.