As an Operational Readiness Manager, you will be part of a process team that manages, integrates, industrializes and supports managed services projects for our customers.
- You will be in charge to manage the requirements and expectations conditions for the integration of new Customer processes.
- Ensure Service Provisioning is in line with the engagements
- You will be accountable for the overall quality of the process and oversees the management of and compliance with the procedures, data models, policies, and technologies associated with the process
- You will own the process, manage the process lifecycle and Support documentation for the process from a strategic and tactical perspective.
- You will ensure that the process is fit for purpose
- You will promote and reinforce adherence to the process and policies associated with the Operational Readiness Management
- You will be responsible for planning and coordinating all the activities required to perform, monitor, and report on the process
- You will remediate deviation of the process
- You will be responsible for communicating with parties, provide guidance
- You will be the point of contact for all new Operational Readiness Support design
- You will be responsible for the effective implementation of the process "Operational Readiness Management" and carries out the respective reporting procedure.
- You will represent the first stage of escalation for your process
- You will monitor your process indicators to ensure that the Service Level Agreements are respected
- You will identify, initiate, schedule and conduct reviews
- You will ensure the closure of all Operational Readiness projects handover to operations records
- You will establish continuous process improvement cycles where the process performance, activities, roles and responsibilities, policies, procedures and supporting technology are reviewed and enhanced where applicable.
- You have an University Degree (BAC + 5 or equivalent) in Computer Science, Information Systems Administration or related discipline
- At least 5 years relevant professional experience
- Proven analytical skills and the ability to determine causes and produce effective solutions
- Good creativity and entrepreneurship
- Customer driven mentality with a good capacity to assess their needs
- Team player, highly dedicated and accountable
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and French.
A professional and stimulating working environment in the IT & Telecommunications sector. Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and International level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.