- The Project Manager specialises in project planning and control, and provides support for multiple projects.
- He/she will be the interface between the contractor and the company for the projects he/she is responsible for.
- Main activities:
- Initiate, execute and complete projects,
- Perform risk analysis,
- Project coordination,
- Ensures that milestones are met and agreed deliverables are supplied in due time,
- Take charge of communications within projects (meetings, reports and presentations),
- Control/monitor progress, quality for projects and provide feedback to the Project Coordinator and project sponsor,
- Identify and solve problems occurring in projects.
- You have knowledge and experience (at least 5 years) of project management within at least one of the concerned technological domains (OS servers, Storage, backup, virtualization, computer room infrastructures)
- You own an university degree or equivalent level through experience and professional training;
- You possess the ability and willingness to quickly learn new technologies, capable of self-study;
- In addition to your strong communication skills, you are structured, process minded and able to maintain the high level overview
- You are fluent in English (at least B2 Level). French is considered as an asset;
- You can work independently and can manage your time;
- You are eager to work in a dynamic multi-national environment with a strong customer focus;
- You are willing to travel in order to attend industry events and customer meetings
A professional and stimulating working environment in the IT sector. Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.