Telindus - Security Policies Specialist
> 2 ans d'expérience
- Initiate, execute and complete Security policies projects;
- Perform risk analysis in the Security area
- Take charge of communications within projects (meetings, reports and presentations)
- Analyse Security compliancy for services and ensure correct adoption and adaptation of Security policies into these services
- Develop Security plans for the different services
- Drive forward business development activities by identifying client needs, managing the development and delivery of technical proposals and developing relationships with senior client staff.
- You have knowledge and experience (at least 3 years) of Information Security within at the concerned technological domains (Network and Security infrastructure)
- You own a university degree or equivalent level through experience and professional training
- You have sound knowledge and experience in IT Risk Management and internal control
- You have sound knowledge of and experience in common IT frameworks and standards, such as: ITIL, COBIT, CMMi, ISO27k, ISO 22301(BS25999)...
- Relevant certifications, such as CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC, ITIL, CISSP, CIA, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor/Implementer, ISO22301 Lead Auditor/Implementer, Prince2 or PMP are considered an advantage
- You possess the ability and willingness to quickly learn new technologies, capable of self-study
- In addition to your strong communication skills, you are structured, process minded and able to maintain the high level overview
- You are fluent in English (at least B2 Level). French is considered as an asset
- You can work independently and can manage your time
- You are eager to work in a dynamic multi-national environment with a strong customer focus
- You are willing to travel in order to attend industry events and customer meetings
A professional and stimulating working environment in the IT sector.
Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise.
We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits
Telindus powered by Tango is a leader in converged ICT and telecom services in Luxembourg and provides global solutions to all businesses and public administrations. Its areas of expertise include fixed and mobile telecommunications, ICT infrastructures, cloud and security. Telindus has become “Telindus powered by Tango” to offer increasingly innovative solutions to its customers and enhance their daily relations, while simplifying them.
Lire la suite
In support of its customers to assist them in their digital transformation at their own pace, Telindus deploys a broad range of innovative and managed services that meet the specific needs of each of them for a sustainable development of their activities. Telindus generates value-creating solutions and pays particular attention to their return on investment.
With almost 500 experienced staff members, its approach is focused on the customers: a single contact person manages their needs and requirements through the command of an integrated end-to-end solution.
You will be part of the Managed Services Operation Team, in charge of operating the company's Network and Security service.
The Security policies specialist specialises in assisting with the development, implementation of the Security policies adopted by the company for the different services
The Infrastructure consists of:
- The LAN in the company's buildings (approximately 80 buildings spread over Brussels, Luxembourg)
- The connections between these buildings as WAN (MPLS technology)
- The interconnection with other providers with dynamic routing and VPN.
- Wi-Fi Hotspots spread over the company's buildings
- Multiple Datacenter using SDN Technologies
Security and Internet Infrastructure
- The Security perimeter consists in a multi-layer infrastructure of firewalls and VPN of different vendors.
- The incoming and outgoing accesses with the external world pass through dedicated appliances working as proxies and reverse proxies.
- DNS infrastructure and authentication servers are part of our domain of competences.
The scope of services extends to the provision of the following support services:
- Managing the whole infrastructure of the company
- Day to day operation
- Construction and design
- Testing of new equipment, releases and configurations
- Development of the services
- Development of policies concerning Security and Continuity
A team of 43 peoples is working permanently on-site (Brussels and Luxembourg).