Telindus is expanding its services in the area of application deployment, software update deployment, operating system deployment, patch management, endpoint management.
We are seeking engineering resources with expertise in these domains in order to join our data center team.
- You will be responsible for supporting, monitoring and maintaining critical software distribution and imaging systems
- Help to formulate and execute regularly scheduled maintenance of the systems and help to keep our machines configured to Support the required workloads
- Responsible for the collection of system statistics and to assist management in the analysis of these reports
- Operate infrastructure end-to-end Realise health checks, pinpoint issues before they impact production
- Manage agents deployed at various locations
- Establish software deployment / patch management plans / strategies
- Realise and deploy packets, bundles accordingly
- Install uninstall software remotely
- Realise inventory and software compliance reports
- Contribute to process automations
- 2+ years' experience within a systems engineering role
- Active Directory (AD) management, Group Policy Objects / Preferences (GPO/Gpp) configurations
- Experience in Application Packaging skillsets: Msi, Exe, Scripting, Compliance Detections, Applicability's, ....
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Client Imaging and Deployment (Mechanisms, Winpe, Answer files, ...)
- Competent in imaging and packaging on fat computers
- Powershell, VBScript and Command Shell automation
- Some Windows Query Language (Wql) experience
- SQL-language knowledge for Report queries creation and maintenance
- Application Release and Change Management process understanding (ITIL)
- Knowledge of solutions in the area of software deployment / configuration management, Symantec Itms/Altiris, Micro Focus Zenworks, Microsoft SCCM or similar
- Good social, verbal and written communications, analytical and presentation skills
- Ability to handle customer critical issues and work in difficult situations
- Ability to perform self-directed learning in a rapidly changing environment
- Capabilities to operate in a flexible team environment
A professional and stimulating working environment in the telecommunications sector. Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and International level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.