Tango is currently hiring a Telecommunication Network Engineer to join our Telecommunication Network Team.
The role encompasses engineering, configuration, troubleshooting and service quality follow-up of Tango's fixed telecommunication network.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Engineering, documentation, configuration and troubleshooting of Ericsson microwave links
- Engineering, documentation, configuration and troubleshooting of Cisco/Nokia Routers and switches
- Implement new services/functionalities in the network
- Daily service quality follow-up and alarm handling
- Solve incidents in collaboration with the other teams
- Support Field engineers and subcontractors remotely
- Contribute to the 24/7 duty system
- Degree in telecommunication - Bachelor certificate required or similar professional experience
- Excellent knowledge of microwave technology
- Advanced knowledge of Ethernet/IP networks required
- Knowledge of SDH/TDM technology is an advantage
- Knowledge of QoS concept is an advantage
- Knowledge of dynamic routing protocol is required
- Knowledge of Atoll for microwave planning is an advantage
- Proven ability to work both independently and as a team member
- Languages: English is a must, French, German and / or Luxembourgish considered as an asset
A professional and stimulating working environment in the telecommunications sector. Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and International level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.