A career in our Digital and Applications Design practice, within Application and Emerging Technology services, will provide you with a unique opportunity to help our clients identify and prioritise emerging technologies that can help solve their business problems. We help our clients design approaches to integrate new technologies, skills, and processes so they can get the most out of their technology investment and drive business results and innovation.
Our team helps organisations align their business and operational requirements through the careful design of digital platforms and applications. You'll help our clients with application optimisation, strategic integration of custom packaged solutions like Enterprise Resource Planning and Customer Relationship Management, and roadmap development.
Our Digital department is growing and we are looking for people who are eager to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment.Part of the PwC Digital team you will take part in assignments in the fields of transformation and digital innovation (user experience, user interface, design thinking, service design, conception of new interfaces and more) for our clients in Luxembourg and the Greater Region. As subject matter expert for user experience, you will be a key go-to person both internally and for our clients.We are looking for a user experience designer with strong interests and capabilities in the design and development of engaging user experiences.
As a UX & Service Designer (m/f), you will:
- Conduct user research, facilitate and plan ideation workshops;
- Translate customer needs, research findings and business requirements into compelling, efficient and highly usable services;
- Design and prototype websites, apps, and other digital experiences with human centered insights and needs at their core;
- Become part of a multidisciplinary team including, designers, data analysts, developers and industry experts;
- Collaborate closely with leading Service Design experts within the PwC Network (France);
- Consult with clients and support training (digital, design thinking...);
- Support sales and commercial go to market.
- You are familiar with Design Thinking and Human-centered Design including: generative research, analysis, storytelling, journey-mapping, prototyping and usability testing;
- You have experience developing scenarios and service blueprints that describe end-to-end customer experience;
- You have experience creating wireframes and are familiar with design principles;
- You have experience using tools for wireframing, prototyping and final design (e.g. Sketch, Axure, Balsamiq, Photoshop, Illustrator,);
- You have an excellent command of English and French (both written and oral).