Victor Buck Services is moving forward. So should the
DevOps Engineer (M/F)
we are looking for !
- Work in a project-orientated environment
- Develop, test and maintain our configuration Management's infrastructure
- Use DevOps technologies such as Puppet, Jenkins, Docker, etc....
- Actively participate to the Configuration Management's infrastructure LifeCycle (i.e. : analyze, develop, test and deploy required changes within the different technical environments)
To be successful in this role you need
- Good Linux system administration skills (2 years + experience), preferably on RHEL / CentOS platforms
- Strong programming skills using scripting languages (e.g. Bash, Python, Ruby ) with object-oriented languages being a plus (e.g. Java, Groovy)
- Good experience of software development processes and related tools ( i.e. : using various IDEs, VCS and issue tracking tools)
- Experience with any release automation and/or configuration management software is a plus (e.g. Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- Knowledge of best practices to maintain 24/7 high availability production environments is a plus
- Basic knowledge of Agile methodologies, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery, Code Quality tools.
- Proactive, interested in new technologies, team player.
- Fast learner with good initiative
- Good level of spoken and written English and French
Top reasons to work with us
- To join a leading company
- To work on challenging projects
- To be able to broaden your knowledge
Through its experience and know-how, Victor Buck Services has become a key player in the business of shaping information. We currently employ over 200 highly qualified individuals. We are looking for dynamic and motivated employees to join a growing company that offers real career opportunities. We offer an international and dynamic work environment. If you are eager to join us, please apply via this website. Thank you