The EIB Group invests in a sustainable future for all. They help the economy, create jobs, promote equality and improve lives for EU citizens and for people in developing countries. For the European Investment Fund in Luxembourg, Westpole is seeking an Archives and Records Management Junior Professional.
Overall: Ensure the effective identification, registration, filing, preservation, conservation and declassification of records, in both electronic and paper format.
- Provide document retrieval support services
- Ensure effective and accurate electronic and physical filing
- Provide support to users (helpdesk) in the records management field
- Provide assistance related to the administration of the document management system
- Work closely with other Eif colleagues within Division/Unit to ensure that administrative and/or operational procedures and deadlines are respected;
- Participate in records management projects (documents retention schedule, information classification, review of archiving policies etc.)
- University Degree in Information, Archives or Document Management (BAC+2 or higher)
- Archiving, information or document management experience (experience of records practices including records identification, registration, filing, Storage, retention, preservation and conservation in both paper and electronic format)
- Good knowledge of standard software tools, particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Previous experience with ECMS (Enterprise content management system) will be considered as an advantage
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English. Knowledge of any other EU language is welcome
- Strong sense of responsibility, initiative, integrity and commitment
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload
- Ability to work reliably and accurately
- Results oriented, flexibility and adaptability
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in a multicultural environment
- Enthusiasm and can-do attitude
- Real career opportunities for someone who wants to be at the heart of European economic moves of our times, within a constantly growing dynamic company with a well-established international track record.
- A competitive salary package (including meal vouchers, insurances etc.).
- A challenging mission in a renowned European institution
Interested in joining our team?
Send us your resume via the button below!!