- Participate in the testing, implementation and deployment of Linux based security solutions (Key management, Identity and Access Management, Privilege Access Management etc..) in accordance with the relevant security policies, standards and procedures and in a hybrid on-premise/cloud infrastructure
- Participate and/or manage coordination meetings and report progress against the agreed planning
- Identify area of improvement and propose enhancements to existing environments
- Maintain a high level of procedural documentation in with the international standards of Quality Management.
- Ability to work in a customer-facing role, attention to detail and a service orientated attitude.
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- A good experience on Linux (mainly RedHat), scripting languages (e.g. KSH, Bash, Perl) is mandatory
- Knowledge of DevOps (Puppet, Satellite, Ansible, Jenkins) or Cloud based technologies would be a plus point
- Some basic project management experience would be a distinct advantage
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Proven ability to work in both standalone and team mode
- Open mind, Think out of the box
We offer you
- A challenging job in an international and dynamic company.
- A Personal follow-up to lead you through real career opportunities including Training and certification opportunities.
- An attractive salary plus interesting fringe benefits.
- Fulltime (100%)
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: duration of approx. 12 months (extension possible).
- Location: Luxembourg