Halian - Cisco Network Engineer
Freelance, Unbefristeter Vertrag (> 6 Monate)
> 2 Jahre Erfahrung
Do you have a good knowledge of Network ?
Do you look for stability for a well known company in Luxembourg.
Then, you may be the right candidate for this post.
- You install, deploy, manage and operate network solutions
- You design and actively contribute to the continuous improvement of the network infrastructure
- You analyze, make diagnostic and resolve technical problems
- You develop and maintain technical documentation and associated operational procedures
- You take part in the infrastructure duty and Disaster Recovery Plan organization
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer sciences or equivalent
- Proven experience of at least 5 years in a similar function
- Strong knowledge in the following domains:
- Good level of knowledge in the following domains:
- Cisco ACI is a plus
- Network resource with skills in new Cisco technologies
- Cisco Wireless
- Cabling & network connectivity
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Technical certifications in Network products are considered as an advantage
- Team oriented player with excellent interpersonal skills and a high degree of self-motivation
- Organized, rigorous and showing excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Dynamic, proactive, motivated
- Languages: Highly effective verbal and written communication skills in English and French is plus.
As an international IT services company, Halian have worked hard for 20 years to understand the issues that keep our customers awake at night and to create the answers that make their lives a little easier.
Vollständige Unternehmensbeschreibung anzeigen
Our mission - the goal that's shared by everybody at every level - is “to deliver the best people and technology services in order to help Halian's customers do more; faster, better, and more cost-effectively than ever before."
We're able to do things differently because we think and act differently - the Halian Way is based on rapid service and speedy results, and at its heart lie five key values:
Partnership, Respect, Intelligence, Dedication, and Energy.
Halian has offices in the UK, Luxembourg, Dubai, and Qatar, and have more than 500 employees all over EMEA. We work with some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic organisations, such as Public and European Institutions, Finance, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and partner with industry leading hardware and software vendors. When you join Halian, you will help integrate one of our three service lines: Managed Services, Resourcing Services, or Project Services. You are able to deal with a variety of technologies in critical environments, and make a positive contribution to our customers business. In return, Halian will support the development of your career via different programmes already in place. Halian has built a strategy based on confidence with its customers and partners, and it's these strong links that allow Halian to provide you with job offers not often available on the open job market. Each role is a new challenge to take on!