Due to several projects with our client, a prestigious financial institution in Luxembourg, we are searching for our future DBA Oracle (m/f).
Your main missions
- System administration of Oracle databases platforms and Oracle Exadata Appliances.
- You are responsible to Perform Oracle database installation and configuration, tuning, capacity planning, health checks, backups/recovery and change management .
- Follow-up of incidents, problems, changes related to this platform. Troubleshoots issues with database instances and eliminates root causes through systematic problem management practices.
- First and second level support for Oracle and other RDBMS (Sqlserever/Sybase/DB2).
- Assist in maintaining and improving and innovation Oracle platform.
- Scrupulous follow-up of the rules and the respect for quality, KPI, Security baselines and system policies.
- Relevant university degree or equivalent in one of the following subject areas: Computer Science, Information Technology or related field preferred.
- Certified Oracle (10g /11g / 12c) or equivalent on experience.
- Exadata administration knowledge.
- Knowledge of Oracle RAC, Oracle Enterprise Manager, RMAN, SQL developer
- Other RDBMS (SQL Server, Sybase, DB2 ...) knowledge considered an asset.
- Minimum 5 years in the Database domain specially as Oracle DBA..
- You are a strong communicator and good team player.
- You talk and write fluently French and English.
- You are familiar with ITIL and It Service management (roles and processes)
Essential duties and Responsibilities
- On call service 24/24 7/7.
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral communications skills with the ability to articulate technical solutions for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to plan, organize and work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrate initiative, self-motivation, perseverance, patience and flexibility and being goal oriented with keen attention to detail.
- Capable of multi-tasking and working with a variety of people.
- A desire to exceed project, client and CO-worker expectations
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language
* Only candidates with eligible work permit for Luxembourg will be considered for this opportunity. *