On behalf of a prestigious bank based in Paris, we are looking for a confirmed Business Analyst/CRM Dynamics. The CRM Technical consultant will act as a technical SME and system administrator for the internal CRM system. The individual will be responsible for development and maintenance of the internal Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM platform and the ideal candidate will have sound knowledge in Dynamics CRM entities, workflows, configurations, customization development, integration development, reporting, dashboards, Web resources, CRM solution file management, security model and UI development. Additional areas of responsibility may include project management, and support service management.
The candidate must be detail-oriented and have the ability to manage and prioritize multiple demands from a large user base. The candidate should have deep knowledge of Dynamics 365 CRM in all technical and functional areas and strong BI skills.
Your responsibilities would include
- Leading or participating in design and architecture sessions with key business users, gathering and documenting business processes and requirements for the system
- Architecting the CRM system, related customizations and reports to model the business at organizational process
- Advising business users on best practices for CRM, development or integration processes
- Balance business users requests and requirements with technical constraints
- Writing technical specifications for planned work
- Mocking up specifications for our overseas Live Services team, and facilitating the completion, testing and deployment of development projects
- Installing and maintaining versions of 3rd party products such as Click Dimensions, Linked In and Inside View
- Building and configuring CRM forms, views, dashboards and workflows
- Developing SSRS reports using Microsoft SQL and Fetchxml
- Working closely with BI project teams or other resources for completion of projects related to the CRM system
- Working with internal support members to resolve technical issues with servers, ETL packages, SQL, SSRS and other related technologies to the internal CRM system
Key Skills & Background
- Strong written communications especially related to articulating technical specifications
- 2 years' experience with Microsoft Dynamics 2016/365 CRM
- Experience in customizations, C#, Visual Studio
Why would you want to work with us?
- Become part of a global organization with solid financial foundations, real ambition, entrepreneurial spirit and a clear strategy for growth;
- Have an challenging and varied work;
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Get an extensive training plan to develop your knowledge and skills;
- Receive attractive benefits.