Halian - Cloud Network Security Engineer
> 2 ans d'expérience
Bachelier (3 ans)
Halian is currently looking for a Cloud Network & Security Engineer to join one major luxembourgish parter.
Provide professional and efficient support to ICT customers by participating to the 2nd level support for incident management and request fulfilment:
- Manage security and network infrastructure core components (Fortinet, Checkpoint, Radware, Juniper, etc.)
- Optimize the utilisation of the infrastructure resources
- Be responsible for incident and resolution, creating and improving procedures and facilitating communication
- Deploy and support datacentre infrastructure solutions
- Provide rotational on call support 24/7
You need to hold a Master's degree, or else have acquired in the course of your career equivalent and duly recognized knowledge in the field and possess following competencies:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in supporting or building customer security infrastructure using products as Fortinet, Checkpoint, Juniper, as well as in networking solution (HP, Cisco), and Load Balancer (Radware, F5) o Good knowledge of network protocols, security components administration (Ipsec LAN to LAN, SSL VPN, etc.)
- Being able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial
- Being customer focus and have strong communications capabilities
- Have sharp analytical skills, be solution driven and able to adjust quickly to an everchanging environment
- Have a good team spirit, be self-ruling and organized
- Contract: CDI
- Location: Luxembourg
- Starting Date: ASAP
As an international IT services company, Halian have worked hard for 20 years to understand the issues that keep our customers awake at night and to create the answers that make their lives a little easier.
Lire la suite
Our mission - the goal that's shared by everybody at every level - is “to deliver the best people and technology services in order to help Halian's customers do more; faster, better, and more cost-effectively than ever before."
We're able to do things differently because we think and act differently - the Halian Way is based on rapid service and speedy results, and at its heart lie five key values:
Partnership, Respect, Intelligence, Dedication, and Energy.
Halian has offices in the UK, Luxembourg, Dubai, and Qatar, and have more than 500 employees all over EMEA. We work with some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic organisations, such as Public and European Institutions, Finance, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and partner with industry leading hardware and software vendors. When you join Halian, you will help integrate one of our three service lines: Managed Services, Resourcing Services, or Project Services. You are able to deal with a variety of technologies in critical environments, and make a positive contribution to our customers business. In return, Halian will support the development of your career via different programmes already in place. Halian has built a strategy based on confidence with its customers and partners, and it's these strong links that allow Halian to provide you with job offers not often available on the open job market. Each role is a new challenge to take on!