Halian is looking for a Solution Architect OSS / BSS for one of our client in Luxembourg.
- Work within the architecture and design team of a large transformation project in the Oss layer of a leading telecommunication / Ict service provider
- Create interface specifications, including data contracts between systems in the Oss and Bss layers (ordering systems, billing systems, incident management, quality & assurance, trouble-ticketing, etc.)
- Understand how high-level telecommunication / Ict products and services are assembled from low-level technical services and resources, and model these relationships
- Identify feature details and document them in a functional specification by means of collaboration with project teams consisting of product management team, teams for technical platforms (Service Delivery Platforms), Ui designers, software engineers, and software testers
- Have an engineering degree in Information and Communication Technology, or have acquired equivalent qualifications and experience during professional career.
- At least 5 years of experience in telecommunication, networks and information technology and excellent overall knowledge of industry
- Knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle (Sdlc) and Agile development methodologies
- Exceptional analytical skills and capacity to capture knowledge into documents
- Ability to integrate into a large project team, collaborate with many stakeholders, remain rigorous and disciplined, take responsibility for deliverables (mainly design models, technical notes and specification documents)
- Capacity to manage multiple tasks in parallel without losing focus on deliverables. Adapt to evolving requirements and changing priorities.
- Proven experience in writing specification documents such as: high-level design specifications, interface specifications (in this case fulfillment processes for telecommunication products and services)
- Experienced with design and modeling notations and such UML, Bpmn.
- Experienced with modeling tools such as Enterprise Architect.
- Solid professional experience designing and implementing service-oriented architectures (interface layers, Enterprise Service Bus, Queue Management Systems, Web Services, Rest services, etc.)
- Knowledge in the following areas is an advantage: Tmforum Frameworx (Etom, Sid), Itil (Service Design & Service Transition)
- Language skills: Excellent spoken and written English. Working knowledge of French, German and/or Luxemburgish is an advantage.