Mission & tasks
You will represent Trasys Luxembourg PSF at our client, a European Institution, and you will work for our client in order to provide an optimal service quality as foreseen in the contracts. In this context, your responsibilities are:
- Second level technical Support for the web browser software applications, including problem diagnosis, resolution and reporting via the Central Helpdesk.
- The Support is organized in an ITIL-compliant manner.
- Preliminary work and assist the Product Manager for web browsers, including the investigation and assessment of specific software configuration settings.
- Testing and validation of new web browser version's installation packages on supported operating system platforms.
- The technical documentation of the Reference Configuration is crucial. It is required to draft user guides, documentation of procedures, "known problem" articles etc.
- An internal SharePoint-based planning and knowledgebase portal has to be administrated and maintained.
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating systems family (Windows 7, Windows 10,
- Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012 R2 and 2016) and of related technologies, such as Group/Local Policies, Applocker etc.
- Excellent knowledge of common web browser applications (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Edge).
- Knowledge of Microsoft scripting languages (Powershell, VBScript).
- Knowledge of the SharePoint platform is considered an asset.
- English and French (spoken fluently), technical writing skills in English and French.
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings (English and French spoken), ease of communication in technical matters.
- Capability of working in an international/multi-cultural environment, rapid self-starting skills, team-player.
- Certification of ITIL for service delivery and service Support is considered an asset.